About Endoscopic Discectomy
- Have you been told "to live with it"?
- Have you been offered fusion surgery?
- Do you suffer from back pain?
Then you should consider Endoscopic Discectomy. Endoscopic Discectomy is a new technique available for sufferers of low back pain that is:
- Distinct from traditional back surgery
- Nobody is worse off!
- High Success Rate
- Low Complication Rate
- Short Recuperation Time
- Outpatient Surgery (no hospital stay)
- Minimally invasive surgery
Minimally invasive, spinal endoscopic discectomy offers a much less radical approach, with much better success, greater than 90% with much fewer complications, and less recuperation.
Selective Endoscopic Discectomy
Is a safe, highly effective procedure with a very short recovery time. Massage therapy is overseen by Dr. Turner who will prescribe paid medication if necessary. Turner Orthopedics will accept letters of protection. Our caring staff will schedule your patient and verify insurance benefits for your convenience.